Developing an OrthoNOW Franchise
Franchise Business Model
Benefits of Franchising
The benefits provided by franchising are simple yet profound. Franchising provides business owners with a national brand alongside a network of support, which gives franchisees a competitive edge over other healthcare investors in the local market. As a franchisee, you have the ability to enter the market with a proven business model and infrastructure on day one. Franchising eliminates the guesswork and uncertainty that typically hinders small business start-ups.
- Independent Business vs. Franchise Business
- Minimal Chance of Success vs. Proven Method of Business
- Slow Growing Period vs. Fully Developed Systems
- Alone in Your Business vs. Network of Experts, Pros and Peers
Orthopedic Healthcare Industry
The orthopedic healthcare industry is a $42 billion industry with huge growth potential and, in this moment of transformation of the U.S. health care industry, there is a real opportunity to not only disrupt the multi-billion-dollar industry but to achieve the coveted “Quadruple Aim: better outcomes, lower costs, improved patient experience and improved clinician experience disrupting the orthopedic health care economy”. Consider the following:
- A Growing Need in a Growing Market: The demand for health care services increases every year and as people continue to enroll under the Affordable Care Act many are “under insured” and desperately need on-demand access to quality specialized care at affordable fees. OrthoNOW fills that need by offering patient centric, on-demand, comprehensive expert orthopedic care, all in a convenient, warm and friendly setting.
- Recession Resistant: Starting a small business is a risky proposition even in the best of times. The good news is that regardless of the economic climate, our business can thrive. It is accepted wisdom in the financial sector that industries that cater to ongoing demand and certainty, such as healthcare, can weather economic storms better than most.
- A Proven, Profitable Turn Key System: Over the past several years we have developed a turn-key solution with a proven, comprehensive support system that includes; business operations processes, advertising and marketing strategies and general procedures for launching and managing profitable orthopedic urgent care centers. We have made our operations efficient and effective – and we will continue to improve our model going forward.
- Recurring Revenue: Injuries don’t happen by appointment and when they do they can’t wait. As the general public continues to embrace active lifestyles and engage in “serious amateur sports” musculoskeletal injuries occur and when they do they require expert assessment and intervention.
- Highly Fragmented Market: The urgent care industry is highly fragmented. Did you know that only the top handful of company’s command 25% percent of the revenue in this space? Unlike other industries, orthopedic urgent care has not been monopolized and this provides significant opportunities for scale.
Rewarding Opportunity that Will Impact Your Community
It is our job to provide affordable, attainable and expert healthcare NOW. There is no denying the value of immediate care for musculoskeletal injuries and the impact on full recovery. Can you think of another business that allows you to help people while building a potentially significant asset in a recession proof industry?
To learn more about this exciting business opportunity contact us today.