Developing an OrthoNOW Franchise
Named by Entrepreneur Magazine as a “Top Ten Franchise Opportunity” in healthcare, OrthoNOW® achieves the Quadruple Aim: better outcomes, lower costs, improved patient experience, and improved clinician experience and is ripe for explosive growth as it disrupts the orthopedic healthcare economy.
The purpose of OrthoNOW® Discovery Day is to expose interested entrepreneurs, health professionals, and investors alike to the business strategies that allow for the OrthoNOW® success. This ‘open door policy’ is intended to present prospective owners with an opportunity to discover if the nation’s first and only Orthopedic Urgent Care franchise model is right for their needs.
The BARE BONES about owning an OrthoNOW® business:
- Recession Proof
- No Competition
- Technology Resistant
- Growth Opportunities and Scalability
- Multiple Residual Income Streams
- An Opportunity to Drive Change in Local Community
Discovery Day has been designed to address the following questions and concerns:
- What makes the OrthoNOW® franchise unique in the franchise market of urgent care and sports medicine centers.
- How the franchise systems, processes, and operations help owners achieve desired results.
- The branding and marketing machine that drives locations.
The event will last for one day and will explore all aspects of the franchise model. Company representatives will work individually with prospective owners to discover if OrthoNOW® fulfills their needs.
Discovery Day will also feature presentations by co-founders Dr. Alejandro Badia and Justin Irizarry. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn how the OrthoNOW® franchise can be a venture for both health professionals and entrepreneurs.
Those interested in attending this event or a future discovery day use the link to the left or contact:
Christine Dura, Chief Development Officer